Why You Should Learn Reiki ?
When asked if anyone can learn Reiki, the founder of Reiki, Mikao Usui replied:
"Of course, a man, woman, young or old, people with knowledge or without knowledge, anybody who has a common sense can receive the power accurately in a short time and can heal selves and others."
People come to practice and learn reiki for so many different reasons. There are as many reasons as there are reiki students. Some include learning reiki to:
• support a family member or themselves through an illness
• provide reiki as a preventative measure against sickness for themselves, their children, partners and family
• support themselves during stressful periods and increase their well being
• allow themselves to feel relaxed just like they do when receiving a reiki treatment
• manage their pain and ease their suffering
• go further with their own healing journey
• compliment other holisitic modalities e.g. massage, physiotherapy, amatsu etc
• support themselves and their patients in the medical environment .g. nurses, doctors, caretakers etc
• check out reiki as they are curious about it or may have heard about it from a family member or friend.
Reiki opens you up to your True Nature
The beauty of reiki is that it doesn’t matter what your background is or how old you are, Reiki will enrich you, your workplace, your family and all your interactions.
Remember, reiki is not just for people who want to become healers – it’s for everyone.
I believe that reiki comes into our life at exactly the right moment when you need it and when you are ready to receive the teachings. I have seen many students say ‘I wish I had found it earlier’ but when I ask them ‘would you have been open to it or would it have resonated with you back then?’ Most laugh and reply ‘probably not’. Reiki (or the desire to learn reiki) always lands on our door at the right moment.
We can trust that you and reiki found each other at exactly the right moment. So if you are reading this – maybe this is that moment!
Once you learn reiki you have the ability to 'lay your hands' on yourself whenever you feel out of balance. Self reiki is one of the most important activities you can do that will help you to support yourself. It gives you the opportunity to listen to your heart, inner dialogue and hear that still quiet voice within. Like any area of life (personal or professional), it is only through practice and experience that one goes deeper into their relationship with reiki and where the wisdom of reiki unfolds within us.
In Usui’s day, the Japanese word Reiki meant soul energy. This soul or rather the soul energy is being re-activated during a reiki attunement and the one being attuned to Reiki remembers his original natures, his essential being. ~ Argave Petter
As your relationship with reiki grows, it will go from being a concept and a thing you 'do', to being reiki as you move from ‘doing’ to ‘being’ and from ‘doing’ to accepting and trusting. When you learn reiki it is the start of a beautiful relationship – a relationship that will only ever guide you, support you and continue to go deeper.
- Reiki Healing in Delhi NCR, India.
- History of Reiki ?
- What is Reiki ?
- Why You Should Learn Reiki in Delhi NCR, India ?
- What are the Benefits to Learning Reiki ?
- What is a Reiki Attunement ?
- Learn Meditation in Delhi NCR, India.
- What is Meditation ?
- Basics of Meditation ?
- Benefits of Meditation ?
- Karmic Healing in Delhi NCR, India.
- Tarot Card Reading in Delhi NCR, India.
- Vastu Consultation in Delhi NCR, India.
- Benifits of Angel Thearapy
- What is Shamanic?
- Astrology Consultation in Delhi NCR, India.